Do you often ask yourself, why is it so necessary to live with so many toxic chemicals all around you?
DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes, the E-book
Want to make cleaning products so safe and completely free of toxins that your little ones could practically eat them by mistake and have no harm done? Don’t get any smart ideas — I’m not saying you should encourage this by any means, but wouldn’t it be nice to not have a complete mental and emotional freak out attack and have to call poison control?
From the basics like homemade laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaners, and air fresheners to creative recipes like the Medieval Tonic, Goo and Gunk Remover, Citrus Shine Rinse Aid for dishwashers, the DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes e-book can completely overhaul your entire home’s cleaning products!
Recipes you’ll learn how to make include:
- Laundry products like fabric softener, wool dryer sheet balls, oxygen bleach & more
- Wood, leather, carpet, and tile care as well as polish and care for metals
- Seven different types of air fresheners
- Kitchen products like Kitchen Sink Scouring Powder, Pink Lemonade Dishwasher Detergent, Liquid Dish Soap & more
- Bath products like a Mold & Mildew remover, Lemony Fresh Toilet Cleaner & more
- Seven different types of all-purpose cleaners
- Multiple tutorials on how to make things like Unpaper Towels, Glass Spray Bottles, Washing Soda & more
- Plus, how to store each and every product made
Why You Need This Book
Did you know there are 700 chemicals running through your body right now due to all the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis?
Quite frightening, wouldn’t you say?
In her book, Heather states:
“Several of the top air fresheners on the market were tested and found to have at least one chemical labeled as toxic or hazardous by federal law, including the active ingredient in paint thinner.”
In a few of her recipes, Heather calculates the savings when making certain products and the savings are substantial! Take for example the glass cleaner pictured above —
You can make non-toxic glass cleaner for as little as $0.64 for 26 ounces compared to a store-bought “green” glass cleaner which costs you about $3.43 for 26 ounces (may still have questionable ingredients). That is a 90% savings and you’re getting the purest, non-toxic cleaner available!
This is the book for you if you:
- Want to reduce your impact on the environment by using minimal toxic ingredients
- Want to save loads of money
- Want to minimize yours and your families exposure to unnecessary chemicals
- Believe we have everything we need from Mother Earth and we should use her resources naturally
- Don’t want to ever have to worry about your precious little one getting into something that could hurt them
- Really enjoy DIY projects and could see yourself making a few of these products as gifts (since Christmas is right around the corner!) — who doesn’t love homemade gifts?!
- Want to take your green-living to the next level
- Have always wanted to overhaul your cleaning products but don’t have all the recipes needed to do so
- Really enjoy Heather’s blog, Mommpotamus. Who doesn’t, right? Wait.. you’ve never been to her blog before? Oh man, hurry up and get to her site because she has tons of great information on there!
Order Now to Get DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes
****This post contains affiliate links. However, I would not promote any product I do not fully endorse or feel is worthy. When purchasing through any affiliate links, I do receive a small commission. Thank you for your support!